ROCKIES SUMMER TOUR(CLASSIC)
Day 1: Vancouver to Revelstoke
● Depart Vancouver from Canada Place at 8:00am
● Enjoy incredible sights travelling through the Fraser Valley
● Travel through the Okanagan Valley – Canada’s desert with a lunch stop
● Check-in to your hotel in Revelstoke & join your guide for optional party
in the hotel pub this evening!
Day 2: Revelstoke to Banff
● After breakfast, depart Revelstoke in the morning
● Stop at Roger’s Pass en-route to one of the most famous Lakes in the
world – the beautiful, turquoise Lake Louise!
● Visit Moraine Lake or Emerald Lake this afternoon for more photo
opportunities and have the option to go canoeing
● Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola this afternoon for amazing
● Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue & enjoy free time for dinner and
shopping or option to go to the Banff Hot Springs!
● Option to join your guide for a party at the bar – enjoy VIP entrance with
your DCT wrist band (Devils Gap or Wild Bills or both)
Day 3: Banff to Valemount, BC
● Check out of the hotel and have breakfast to go
● Enjoy a driving sightseeing tour in the town of Banff - among the
highlights are visits to Banff Ave. and Bow Falls
● Travel the world renowned Icefields Parkway
● Visit Bow Lake & then tour through the Columbia Icefields. Choose to
take part in the world-renowned Ice Explorer Glacier Tour here!
● Stop in the famous town of Jasper
● Visit a real cowboy ranch for dinner, a bonfire and marshmallow roast,
ranch games, and line dancing! CHANGE DINNER TO CHILLI
● Check in to your hotel in Valemount this evening
Day 4: Valemount to Vancouver
● Visit Spahats Falls
● Stop at Supermarket in Clearwater to get food for picnic lunch
● Wine tasting at Monte Creek (time to have picnic lunch here)
● Stop at Othello Tunnels
● Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30 p.m.