Fuji's Best Autumn Leaf Spots Tour plus All-you-can-eat Grape Picking
1. This bus tour takes participants to four sightseeing spots around Mt. Fuji for a special price of just CA$155. The tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter for the entire itinerary. Enjoy seeing the vivid hues of autumn leaves along with Mt. Fuji, a World Heritage Site.
2. Take a walk through a captivating tunnel created by towering maple trees with Mt. Fuji in the background, a spectacular sight you don't want to miss! Hop aboard the ropeway and take in the awe-inspiring scenery of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi bordered by colorful autumn leaves.
3. At Korogaki no Sato, see numerous persimmons being hung to dry outside the village houses. Lay your eyes on a unique sight as curtains of bright orange persimmons strung like beads are hung out to dry under the sun.
4. Enjoy picking delicious grapes in Yamanashi Prefecture, the Fruit Kingdom of Japan. This is the only time of the year when grape-picking can be enjoyed!
5. For lunch, enjoy a beef sukiyaki and crab hoto hot pot set meal.
0805-0815 Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Main Tower 3F JTB Sunrise Tours Sales Office - Departure
1015-1055 Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway
1105-1145 Lake Kawaguchi Maple Corridor
1300-1350 Sukiyaki Set Lunch at Enzan
1400-1430 Korogaki no Sato
1520-1600 Grape-picking & All-you-can-eat
1800-1830 Drop-off near Shinjuku Station West Exit